Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last night me and Rob and one of his friends drove to Duran beach.
And went for the longest hike ever.

And I wore the WRONG shoes. But it was nice.
I didn't get home til way late. And then I was eating a bowl of cereal and there was a fucking GIANT spider lurking on my ceiling. So gross.
Uhmmmm.
Listening to City and Colour makes me wanna cudddddddle.
I need to bleach my hair!
And shower and get ready.
And Rob is taking me out for ice cream.
And renting movies for us to watch.

And tomorrow.
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTTTTTTTTSSS.
Of job hunting.


BTW.
Hello,new home.
I'm getting a job. And doing NOTHING but working for a year. And doing my best not to spend any of the money.
And moving to Austin by next summer. All by myself. And I seriously can't wait.
I have a goal.
I have SOMETHING to save money for.
Meaning I have a reason to get a job.
dsjkfhsdahgawlgf
I'm excited.<33!